Leadership Team Optimization Engagement
Our Programs are exclusively designed for leaders who are ready to grow from ordinary to extraordinary and maximize their potential
Leadership Team Optimization
It starts with you. Commit to becoming an extraordinary “First Team” – create a positive influence that cascades throughout your organization.
Leadership Team Optimization Format
The underlying goals of the Leadership Team Optimization Program is to enhance a Leadership Team’s ability to meet its objectives and increase its effectiveness by instilling greater connection, refining communication, increasing collaboration, building greater trust and allowing team members to not only understand and appreciate one another’s needs, motivations, capabilities and perspectives, but also to know exactly what they must do to support and foster the “Best Self” in others. As professionals take their insights and skills to the next level, a new team can accelerate their integration, and an already high performing team can become even better, primed for growth and increased success.
At the end of the Workshop, participants will:
- Understand and respect each other’s strengths and leverage contributions
- Gain immediate tools for greater collaboration
- Communicate and support each other in more meaningful and effective ways
- Understand other people’s actions and reactions with clarity and empathy
- Be able to tailor messages for more positive influence and buy-in
- Learn how to leverage the cognitive diversity on their team
- Begin to establish a foundation of trust and psychological safety
- Become more personally productive and efficient
- Know how to bring out the best in one’s team, motivate individuals more effectively and mentor them with greater success
Participants leave with individual User’s Guides and a “Team Playbook” filled with immediate tools to use with their team for increased communication, motivation, and collaboration.
Program pre-work: Pre-work consists of an online assessment, called PrinciplesUs
Deliverables: (6-hour immersive program)
- Includes PrinciplesUs Assessment, Individual and Team result reports, and customized Individual Strategies for immediate implementation
- Participants leave with a “Team Playbook” and immediate tools to use for increased communication, support, motivation, productivity and collaboration
- A background call in advance to understand the specific team dynamics and ensure the workshop achieves the goals for each particular team
- $16,500 for up to 10 people (plus expenses)
- $850 per additional person